Compensation : $48.16 Hourly
Client Job Ref ID : 722976
Start Date : 10/30/2023
End Date : 01/28/2024
Ortho-Neuro experience required.
- This job is considered a leader in the provision of patient care utilizing the Nursing Process within the framework of the Nurse Practice Act, ANA Code for Nurses and Scope & Standards of Practice.
- The RN effectively delegates, directs and assists licensed and ancillary team members; assumes accountability for quality patient outcomes; exhibits sensitivity to cultural, ethnic and religious diversity in all interactions; maintains involvement in activities aimed toward the achievement of unit and the department’s strategic goals and objectives and demonstrates professional responsibility and accountability for his/her own practice and supports the company's philosophy of nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- Active unencumbered Registered Nurse state license
- Graduate from a fully accredited Registered Nurse program
- Two years of work experience as RN Med/Surg Ortho - Neuro Trauma
- One year of Epic experience
- Associates Degree in Nursing (RN)
- Maintains and updates clinical knowledge and skills.
- Participates in relevant continuing education programs.
- Knowledge of and dedication to the highest patient care and provide the utmost service excellence to all patients.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- A can-do, team oriented attitude is essential, as the ability to work independently and to interact easily with physicians, other managers and staff throughout the department and hospital.
- Effective interpersonal/communication, organizational, and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- COVID vaccine with 2 Shots & Booster.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE STAFFING PLUS
Healthcare Staffing Plus is a US based national per diem, local contract, and locum tenens agency. We are located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Indiana just outside of Louisville, KY.
With close to 24 years of non-clinical healthcare experience that includes 16 years of solid medical staffing and recruiting experience, we deliver on our promise of adhering to strict and ethical recruiting standards handled with the utmost professionalism. Never resting on our laurels of sourcing candidates thoroughly and presenting our clients only the cream of the crop.
To apply use this link : https://hcsp.opsarcportal.com/Tiny/lwzya5ed
Location: Lafayette Louisiana USA
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Date Posted: 17-Nov-2023
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Category: Registered Nurse