Compensation : $48.16 - $48.16 Hourly
Client Job Ref ID : 722903
Start Date : 10/30/2023
End Date : 01/27/2024
Security Clearance : None
Primary Skill : EPIC,TEACHING,RECRUITING,STAFFING,PROBLEM-SOLVING,CLIENTS,HEALTHCARE,CASES,ROBOTICS,REGISTERED NURSE,PATIENT CARE,RN,CARDIOVASCULAR,PEDIATRICS,CATH LAB,IR
- RN- Post-op- 2 Yr Exp Req | Post Op experience required.
- Phase 1 Recovery unit with patient diagnoses of: Outpatient/Inpatient/Critical Care, Gyn, C-Sections, ENT, Ophthalmology, GU, General, Ortho, XI Robotics, Neurospine, Podiatry, Cath Lab, and IR procedures completed on patients ranging in age from Pediatrics to Geriatrics.
- Documentation System: EPIC Optime Medication System: Pyxis
- Dress code:
- Blue hospital laundered scrubs,
- closed shoes,
- no artificial/gel nails,
- no nail polish if scrubbing cases,
- facial hair must be covered by beard covers,
- hair must be covered by surgical cap.
- Facility Specific Details: (180 bed facility)
- 8 PACU Beds, 5 Holding Beds, Teaching facility,
- Trauma Level III, 1:1 & 1:2 Nurse/Patient Ratio,
- Floating is rare, but required to like procedural areas (SDS),
- call requirement for Hurricane call team when applicable.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- Active unencumbered Registered Nurse state license
- Graduate from a fully accredited Registered Nurse program
- Two years of work experience as PACU RN
- One year of Epic experience
- Associates Degree in Nursing (RN)
- Maintains and updates clinical knowledge and skills.
- Participates in relevant continuing education programs.
- Knowledge of and dedication to the highest patient care and provide the utmost service excellence to all patients.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- A can-do, team oriented attitude is essential, as the ability to work independently and to interact easily with physicians, other managers and staff throughout the department and hospital.
- Effective interpersonal/communication, organizational, and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- COVID vaccine with 2 Shots & Booster.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE STAFFING PLUS
Healthcare Staffing Plus is a US based national per diem, local contract, and locum tenens agency. We are located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Indiana just outside of Louisville, KY.
With close to 24 years of non-clinical healthcare experience that includes 16 years of solid medical staffing and recruiting experience, we deliver on our promise of adhering to strict and ethical recruiting standards handled with the utmost professionalism. Never resting on our laurels of sourcing candidates thoroughly and presenting our clients only the cream of the crop.
To apply use this link : https://hcsp.opsarcportal.com/Tiny/wqir47x9
Location: Lafayette Louisiana USA
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Date Posted: 17-Nov-2023
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Category: Registered Nurse
Similar Open Jobs
Permanent: IR Position in Southern Nevada | Partnership Track
Las Vegas Nevada
0 days ago
Perm: Gastroenterology Position in Southeastern New Hampshire
Exeter New Hampshire
0 days ago