Client Job Ref ID : JN -052023-67792
Start Date : 06/16/2023
End Date : 12/30/2023
Collaborating with a facility in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, with an opening for an OB/GYN physician to provide call coverage.
- Schedule: 24-hour call shifts, Friday-Monday, 8a-8a
- Support LPN
- EMR: eCW
- Must be board-certified
- 50 deliveries per month
- Paid travel & expenses
If you are interested, please apply to learn more.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- Active unencumbered OB/GYN physician state license
- Graduate from a fully accredited MD or DO program
- One year of work experience as an OB/GYN
- One year of eCW EMR experience
- Board Certified
- Maintains and updates clinical knowledge and skills.
- Participates in relevant continuing education programs.
- Knowledge of and dedication to the highest patient care and provide the utmost service excellence to all patients.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- A can-do, team oriented attitude is essential, as the ability to work independently and to interact easily with physicians, other managers and staff throughout the department and hospital.
- Effective interpersonal/communication, organizational, and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- COVID vaccine with 2 Shots & Booster.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE STAFFING PLUS
Healthcare Staffing Plus is a US based national per diem, local contract, and locum tenens agency. We are located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Indiana just outside of Louisville, KY.
With close to 24 years of non-clinical healthcare experience that includes 16 years of solid medical staffing and recruiting experience, we deliver on our promise of adhering to strict and ethical recruiting standards handled with the utmost professionalism. Never resting on our laurels of sourcing candidates thoroughly and presenting our clients only the cream of the crop.
To apply use this link : https://hcsp.opsarcportal.com/Tiny/z0mtnypk
Location: Myrtle Beach South Carolina USA
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Date Posted: 12-Nov-2023
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services