Compensation : $48.16 - $48.16 Hourly
Client Job Ref ID : 723120
Start Date : 11/20/2023
End Date : 02/18/2024
Job Id : 2032
- Effectively uses the Nursing Process in the delivery of patient care.
- Assesses learning needs and implement teaching strategies appropriate for the diverse needs of the patient, family and other groups or disciplines.
- Communicates, delegates and manages nursing team resources (human and fiscal) properly and serves as a leader and partner on the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Utilizes data, information and knowledge to evaluate and promote change in order to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Embraces concepts and behaviors that enhance customer satisfaction and employee morale and improvement in the profession of nursing.
- Adapts behavior to the specific patient population, including but not limited to: respect for privacy, method of introduction to the patient, adapting explanation of services or procedures to be performed, requesting permissions and communication style.
- Other related duties as required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- Active unencumbered Registered Nurse Louisana state license
- Graduate from a fully accredited Registered Nurse program
- Two years of work experience as RN Med/Surg Telemetry
- One year of Epic experience
- Associates Degree in Nursing (RN)
- Maintains and updates clinical knowledge and skills.
- Participates in relevant continuing education programs.
- Knowledge of and dedication to the highest patient care and provide the utmost service excellence to all patients.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- A can-do, team oriented attitude is essential, as the ability to work independently and to interact easily with physicians, other managers and staff throughout the department and hospital.
- Effective interpersonal/communication, organizational, and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- COVID vaccine with 2 Shots & Booster.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE STAFFING PLUS
Healthcare Staffing Plus is a US based national per diem, local contract, and locum tenens agency. We are located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Indiana just outside of Louisville, KY.
With close to 24 years of non-clinical healthcare experience that includes 16 years of solid medical staffing and recruiting experience, we deliver on our promise of adhering to strict and ethical recruiting standards handled with the utmost professionalism. Never resting on our laurels of sourcing candidates thoroughly and presenting our clients only the cream of the crop.
To apply use this link : https://hcsp.opsarcportal.com/Tiny/mfb1a2ip
Location: Lafayette Louisiana USA
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Date Posted: 17-Nov-2023
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Category: Registered Nurse