Compensation : $45.9 - $45.9 Hourly
Client Job Ref ID : 724115
Start Date : 11/13/2023
End Date : 02/11/2024
Shift: 8:30-5:00pm - Days
- Performs age and diagnosis appropriate evaluations and treatments.
- Maintains patient records according to documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Exhibits flexibility in overall department needs and actively participates in staff and committee projects.
- Attains established productivity levels set forth by administration and conducts professional development, required training, and credentialing.
- Participates in the education and training of occupational therapy students.
- Adapts behavior to the specific patient population, including but not limited to: respect for privacy, method of introduction to the patient, adapting explanation of services or procedures to be performed, requesting permissions and communication style.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, pathology, and medical terminology.
- Active unencumbered Louisana Occupational Therapist state license
- Graduate from a fully accredited Occupational Therapist program
- Two years of work experience as an Occupational Therapist
- One year of Epic experience
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Maintains and updates clinical knowledge and skills.
- Participates in relevant continuing education programs.
- Knowledge of and dedication to the highest patient care and provide the utmost service excellence to all patients.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- A can-do, team oriented attitude is essential, as the ability to work independently and to interact easily with physicians, other managers and staff throughout the department and hospital.
- Effective interpersonal/communication, organizational, and the flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- COVID vaccine with 2 Shots & Booster.
ABOUT HEALTHCARE STAFFING PLUS
Healthcare Staffing Plus is a US based national per diem, local contract, and locum tenens agency. We are located in the beautiful rolling hills of southern Indiana just outside of Louisville, KY.
With close to 24 years of non-clinical healthcare experience that includes 16 years of solid medical staffing and recruiting experience, we deliver on our promise of adhering to strict and ethical recruiting standards handled with the utmost professionalism. Never resting on our laurels of sourcing candidates thoroughly and presenting our clients only the cream of the crop.
To apply use this link : https://hcsp.opsarcportal.com/Tiny/wv0vhzti
Location: Lafayette Louisiana USA
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Date Posted: 17-Nov-2023
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Category: Occupational Therapists